Come and meet the greats! Your colleagues, be yourself, share, wind it up, learn big and give back! You will come here wondering and leave here knowing. You are the Network.
Download the brochure: 2019 WATERRESCUECON BROCHURE.pdf
Download the Safety Information CON EMERGENCY CONTACT LIST.pdf
Download the registration document WATERRESCUECON REGISTRATION FORM 2018.pdf
- Bring an external hard drive with enough space to download the contents of Con
- Bring your PPE kit! Exam, discuss, relate! All hands on deck type of conference.
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance & Training Certificate
- Industry Giveaway Products
- Compete in the world’s only Never Quit Challenge Technical Rally
- 16 Rescue Water Craft Standards You Need Now!
- How to Conduct an Annual RWC Review!
- What is your Minimum Carriage?
- Skills Tests for Attendees. Run a skill center and see how you do!
- Got Rigging? 1 essential item you will be supplied the materials to make your own!
- Designers Forum-Upgrades and ‘know how’ for your equipment needs
- Trim Training-Get Certified by this 2 hour course!
- Wake of Fame Awards – Honoring the Chosen (Saturday 4:00pm)
THE CON LINEUP
Saturday March 09, 2018
- 9:00am - 8:00pm
- 2:00pm Proclamation: Training Center Updates
- LUNCH ON SITE
- 4:00pm - 8:00pm Wake of Fame Awards
Sunday March 10, 2019
- WaterRescueCon Continues
8:00am - 6:00pm
LUNCH ON SITE
Monday March 11th, 2019
- Never Quit Challenge Rally
8:00am - 7:00pm
- LUNCH ON SITE
Tuesday-Friday March 12-13-14-15th, 2019
- Instructor Development Training
Meet the USCG and the Morro Bay Harbor Department-Tours From Those Who Go
Yeah! We have it! When you come to the CON you will see patches, hats, more hats, shirts, more shirts, jackets a lot of jackets, more patches, pins, we have pins. We have the goods! Bring your shopping bag!